Wednesday, October 27, 2004

Meeting Tonight

This time I mean it!

Yes, there will be a strategy meeting for the GOTV final push, at my house tonight at 8:00. The address, if you need reminding, is 226 Friendship St. I will also be doing some last-minute canvassing leading up to the meeting; if anyone else wants to join the fun, be at my house at 6:50.

We will talk about our IC25 GOTV Magic Number of 533, where we stand today, and what we hold as our ultimate Precinct Internal Number Goal (PING).

Please, I cannot stess this enough, bring along anyone that you know who wishes to volunteer or help out in any way. This goes so far as to recruit young people to watch over small children, so parents can get out to help the effort. Just because they can't vote, doesn't mean they can't make a difference.

We'll need everyone we can get for this weekend, Monday, and Tuesday, plus about half again. Many hands make light work.

No comments: